Unfiltered and raw. Created by our chief alchemist through a magical, scientific process. Aged for three years. 50ml.
Proudly South African, this Cape Alchemist Brandy is unfiltered and raw. It’s created by our Chief Alchemist through a magical, scientific process and aged for three years. This results in a soft, fruity expression with full-bodied fruitiness and nutty undertones. The finish is smoky, long-lasting and infinitely characterful.
1. Local pick-up: You can collect your order at the distillery (Firgrove, Somerset West).
Cost: Free Times for pick-up:Monday to Thursday between 11:00 - 16:00 and Fridays between 10:00 - 15:00. (Closed on public holidays.) Important: No mask, no collection.
2. Shipment via our courier partners
Main centres: 2 – 4 working days
Economy courier (main centres: Joburg, Pretoria, Durban, and Cape Town) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500
Regional & remote areas: 4 – 8 working days
Economy courier (regional and remote areas) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
1. Use your Mastercard, Visa, or American Express(Credit or Debit Card) for payment on our website via PayFast.
2. Instant EFT payment from any online bank account, powered by Ozow and PayFast.
3. Pay in four equal instalments with Payflex. Risk-free with ZERO interest!
Mix one part brandy to 4 parts of your favourite mixer.
Be daring with a Brandy Old Fashioned: Ingredients 3 drops of New Harbour sweet orange bitters 2 shots of New Harbour Cape Alchemist Brandy 1/2 tsp sugar Orange peel for garnish
Recipe Add sugar & bitters into a rocks glass or tumbler, and stir until sugar is nearly dissolved. Fill the glass with large ice cubes, add the brandy, and gently stir to combine. Express the oil from an orange peel over the glass and use as garnish.
You may also like