Blaauwklippen’s gin range includes three handcrafted, small-batch vapour-distilled gins. It reflects the key elements that give Blaauwklippen a special place in the history of South African wine and farming, combined with a spirit of innovation that puts a fresh spin on tradition while offering consumers new ways to experience familiar products.
Blaauwklippen was the first to grow and produce Zinfandel in South Africa. The alluring bright crimson Zin Gin leads the range and is another world first. Blackcurrant red wine tannins are prominent on the nose, with sweet cinnamon notes. This warming berry and lemon citrus taste finish with lingering cinnamon spice. 50ml | 43% ABV.
Mix one part gin to 4 parts of your favourite Indian tonic.
FLORAL: citrus blossom, clover, daisies.
FRUITY: Orange slice or rind cinnamon stick.
HERBAL: Basil or Thyme.
1. Local pick-up: You can collect your order at the distillery (Firgrove, Somerset West).
Cost: Free Times for pick-up:Monday to Thursday between 11:00 - 16:00 and Fridays between 10:00 - 15:00. (Closed on public holidays.) Important: No mask, no collection.
2. Shipment via our courier partners
Main centres: 2 – 4 working days
Economy courier (main centres: Joburg, Pretoria, Durban, and Cape Town) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500
Regional & remote areas: 4 – 8 working days
Economy courier (regional and remote areas) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500
All transactions are secure and encrypted. We use Stripe International via 3D secure for all card payments.
1. Use your Mastercard, Visa, or American Express (Credit or Debit Card) for payment on our website via Stripe.
2. Instant EFT payment from any online bank account, powered by Ozow.
3. Pay in four equal instalments with Payflex. Risk-free with ZERO interest!
4. Convenient and safe cashless payments via Apple Pay on any Apple device.