Piney juniper and coriander develop into a silky mouthfeel, with a peppery bite that combines notes of ginger and cinnamon and nutmeg.
Juniper Berries, Coriander, Angelica Root, Indonesian Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cubeb Berries, Dried Ginger and Nutmeg
Ginugtig, what a mission! - Literally started brewing this baby in our garage from scratch and now we have this lekker small batch gin! This gin can be enjoyed by a braai and a more tight event, super flexible.
Be classy, but stay lekker né?
1. Local pick-up: You can collect your order at the distillery (Firgrove, Somerset West).
Cost: Free Times for pick-up:Monday to Thursday between 11:00 - 16:00 and Fridays between 10:00 - 15:00. (Closed on public holidays.) Important: No mask, no collection.
2. Shipment via our courier partners
Main centres: 2 – 4 working days
Economy courier (main centres: Joburg, Pretoria, Durban, and Cape Town) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500
Regional & remote areas: 4 – 8 working days
Economy courier (regional and remote areas) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
1. Use your Mastercard, Visa, or American Express(Credit or Debit Card) for payment on our website via PayFast.
2. Instant EFT payment from any online bank account, powered by Ozow and PayFast.
3. Pay in four equal instalments with Payflex. Risk-free with ZERO interest!
Mix one part gin to 4 parts of your favourite tonic.
GARNISH OPTIONS: Slice of ginger and a lemon peel
Both ginger and lemon will complement the lingering after taste of ginger and citrus