COVID-19 TERMS OF SERVICE
COVID-19 TERMS OF SERVICE (EFFECTIVE 12 July 2020)
Protect yourself and others. Stay home. For further information and support on COVID-19, visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za
- COVID-19 lockdown is currently in place in South Africa.
- South Africa will move into a phased easing of lockdown restrictions. The nation’s coronavirus alert level is currently at phase 3.
- As per the address by the President on 12 July 2020, an immediate alcohol ban has been implemented in South Africa until further notice.
- New Harbour Distillery will not deliver any liquor/alcohol during the lockdown level that prohibits it.
- The immediate suspension means that online alcohol orders will only be delivered when lockdown regulations permit the distribution of alcohol. The online store will remain open for pre-orders.
- New Harbour Distillery will notify all its customers as soon as the alcohol ban has been lifted with details on delivery.
- New Harbour Distillery customers are eligible for refunds. Our refunds policy can be viewed here. Please note: Refunds during the lockdown period will attract a 5% admin fee to cover administration and bank costs. Refunds during this period will be made via manual bank transfer (EFT); customers would need to provide banking details.
- Essential non-alcohol items will still be delivered. Essential items should be ordered separately from your alcohol goods for immediate shipping. Should orders contain both alcohol products and essential goods, New Harbour Distillery will deliver the whole parcel once the alcohol ban has been lifted.