COVID-19 TERMS OF SERVICE
Protect yourself and others. Stay home. For further information and support on COVID-19, visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za
- COVID-19 lockdown is currently in place in South Africa.
- South Africa will move into a phased easing of lockdown restrictions. The nation’s coronavirus alert level will be lowered from Level 5 to Level 4 on 1 May 2020.
- Only some economic activity will resume. On Saturday, 25 April 2020 Government has announced a draft framework for the Covid-19 Risk Adjusted Strategy and the various industries that can resume work under Level 4 restrictions. As per the Level 4 draft regulation, alcohol will remain prohibited.
- The draft framework under Level 3 might see the off-premise consumption of alcohol “…subject to limited hours (Mon-Wed 8 – 12pm) and subject to an approved industry plan on social distance and quantitative restrictions. No consumption on premises.”
- New Harbour Distillery will not produce and/or deliver any liquor/alcohol during the lockdown level that prohibits it.
- The online store will remain open during the lockdown period, with production and delivery shortly after the government has announced that the Western Cape is in a lockdown level that allows alcohol.
- There will be no refunds nor returns for alcohol products purchased during the lockdown period. View our returns and refunds policy here.
- Hand sanitisers have been classified as an essential product. New Harbour Distillery has been successfully listed as an essential service for the production and delivery of hand sanitisers during the lockdown period. New Harbour Distillery will continue to produce and deliver hand sanitisers throughout the lockdown period.