original COVID-19 TERMS OF SERVICE
Protect yourself and others. Stay home. For further information and support on COVID-19, visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za
- COVID-19 lockdown will take place in South Africa for 21 days, from 26 March 2020 to 16 April 2020 (“lockdown period”).
- The South African Government has put in place regulations that lists alcohol as a non-essential service during the lockdown period.
- New Harbour Distillery will not produce or deliver any liquor / alcohol during the lockdown period.
- The online store will remain open during the lockdown period, with delivery shortly after the lockdown period has ended.
- Should the Government extend the lockdown period, New Harbour Distillery will deliver alcohol / liquor products after the new lockdown end-date.
- There will be no refunds nor returns for alcohol products purchased during the lockdown period. View our returns and refunds policy here.
- Hand sanitisers have been classified as an essential product. New Harbour Distillery has been successfully listed as an essential service for the production and delivery of hand sanitisers during the lockdown period. New Harbour Distillery will continue to produce and deliver hand sanitisers throughout the lockdown period, should stock remain.