The essence of 10 Oxes lies in heritage. The ten oxes, Tottie, Shortie, Regter, Roos, Skulder, Matroos, Toldraai, Lap, Dapper and Stap left behind a legacy of courage, and with their strength and the Barnard’s perseverance Waboomskraal was discovered and developed. A heritage that’s deeply rooted in the heart of every bottle of 10 Oxes gin.
The second Ox in the kraal, Wild fig and peppercorn in flavour, this aromatic and woody gin - Skulder represents the robust, bravery and determined history of 10 Oxes.
Candied lemon zest , piney juniper with complicated fruity flavours from Wild Fig Vodka used as base for this Gin. Pungent & warm spicy flavour notes from Black Peppercorn and Ginger lingers.
1. Local pick-up: You can collect your order at the distillery (Firgrove, Somerset West).
Cost: Free Times for pick-up: Monday to Friday between 10:00 – 15:00. (Closed on public holidays.) Important: No mask, no collection.
2. Shipment via our courier partners
Main centres: 2 – 4 working days
Economy courier (main centres: Joburg, Pretoria, Durban, and Cape Town) FREE for orders over R500; R65 for orders less than R500
Regional & remote areas: 4 – 8 working days
Economy courier (regional and remote areas) FREE for orders over R500; R65 for orders less than R500
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
1. Use your Mastercard, Visa, or American Express(Credit or Debit Card) for payment on our website via PayFast.
2. Instant EFT payment from any online bank account, powered by Ozow and PayFast.
3. Pay in four equal instalments with Payflex. Risk-free with ZERO interest!
Mix one part gin to 4 parts of your favourite Indian tonic.