Our bitters have a gentle component and comes through as a warm, sweet spice infusion that's, excellent in an old-fashioned cocktail or stirred into your favourite Gin & Tonic.
1. Local pick-up: You can collect your order at the distillery (Firgrove, Somerset West).
Cost: Free Times for pick-up:Monday to Thursday between 11:00 - 16:00 and Fridays between 10:00 - 15:00. (Closed on public holidays.) Important: No mask, no collection.
2. Shipment via our courier partners
Main centres: 2 – 4 working days
Economy courier (main centres: Joburg, Pretoria, Durban, and Cape Town) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500
Regional & remote areas: 4 – 8 working days
Economy courier (regional and remote areas) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
1. Use your Mastercard, Visa, or American Express(Credit or Debit Card) for payment on our website via PayFast.
2. Instant EFT payment from any online bank account, powered by Ozow and PayFast.
3. Pay in four equal instalments with Payflex. Risk-free with ZERO interest!
Described as the “salt and pepper” of cocktails. They add a little kick to some drinks and are staples in others like manhattans and the old fashioned. If you want to recreate the scene on CRAZY STUPID LOVE use 3-10 drops according to taste :)
If you really feel you want your inner bartender to shine follow the LINK. We have taken the time to prep some unique & easy New Harbour cocktail recipes that includes our exciting bitters range.