Clean, rich, and rounded. A silky Vodka balanced with fruity and citrus notes finished with a mellow note of spice.
Copper is used during the distillation of spirits. This interchange between the copper and the spirit is called copper catalysation. To enhance this impact, we fill a section of our still - the carter head - with a large amount of natural copper wool. This adds more surface area as opposed to the whole still being made of copper.
The copper naturally catalyses unwanted aromatic and sulphur compounds in the spirit. This gives us a purified Vodka and a prized silky texture and taste.
1. Local pick-up: You can collect your order at the distillery (Firgrove, Somerset West).
Cost: Free Times for pick-up: Monday to Friday between 10:00 – 15:00. (Closed on public holidays.) Important: No mask, no collection.
2. Shipment via our courier partners
Main centres: 2 – 4 working days
Economy courier (main centres: Joburg, Pretoria, Durban, and Cape Town) FREE for orders over R500; R65 for orders less than R500
Regional & remote areas: 4 – 8 working days
Economy courier (regional and remote areas) FREE for orders over R500; R65 for orders less than R500
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
1. Use your Mastercard, Visa, or American Express(Credit or Debit Card) for payment on our website via PayFast.
2. Instant EFT payment from any online bank account, powered by Ozow and PayFast.
3. Pay in four equal instalments with Payflex. Risk-free with ZERO interest!
Enjoy neat or on ice with a squeeze of lime or lemon mix 1 part natural copper vodka to 3 parts of your favourite mixer.