A classic London Dry style gin with an African twist. The sweet softness of Maroela fruit is balanced with bright citrusy notes to bring a gin that is clean, zesty, and juniper-forward.
The main botanical in this six-botanical African dry gin is the fruit of the Maroela tree. These trees cannot be cultivated. Once a year at the peak of summer, the female Maroela trees bear their unique fruit. Elephants travel vast distances to get a taste when the air is filled with the scent of ripe Maroela.
Maroela fruits have a light yellow skin with white flesh that is rich in Vitamin C. It contains about eight times the amount found in an orange. We use the peels of the Maroela fruit to provide the delicate lemon sweetness to our perfect take on a London Dry. But in Africa, we call it African Dry.
1. Local pick-up: You can collect your order at the distillery (Firgrove, Somerset West).
Cost: Free Times for pick-up:Monday to Thursday between 11:00 - 16:00 and Fridays between 10:00 - 15:00. (Closed on public holidays.) Important: No mask, no collection.
2. Shipment via our courier partners
Main centres: 2 – 4 working days
Economy courier (main centres: Joburg, Pretoria, Durban, and Cape Town) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500
Regional & remote areas: 4 – 8 working days
Economy courier (regional and remote areas) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
1. Use your Mastercard, Visa, or American Express(Credit or Debit Card) for payment on our website via PayFast.
2. Instant EFT payment from any online bank account, powered by Ozow and PayFast.
3. Pay in four equal instalments with Payflex. Risk-free with ZERO interest!