Made with infusions from southern Africa’s much-loved “Elephant Tree”. London Dry with an African twist. 750ml.
A unique combination of six botanicals, infused with the marula fruit, and distilled in our own beautiful copper pot-stills, results in a classic London Dry but with a clear African taste profile. The result is a lemony sweetness, with a zesty lime-like freshness.
G&T: Mix one part gin to 4 parts of your favourite Indian tonic.
Method: Fill glass with Ice, pour the Maroela Gin in a glass and top up with tonic.
Garnish: Floral - Edible flowers or mini Roses, Fruity -Orange or Nectarine Rind, Herbal - Sage.
1. Local pick-up:
Cape Town, Western Cape (African Spirit Lab – UnitS1, Old Castle Brewery, Woodstock, 7925)
Times for pick-up:Monday to Friday between 09:00 - 16:00. (Closed on public holidays.) Important: No mask, no collection
2. Shipment via our courier partners
Local 1– 2 working days: Local Same Day (Western Cape main centre) Regional & Remote Areas up to 4 working days. FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500.
Main centres: 2 – 4 working days: Economy courier (main centres: Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Johannesburg) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500.
Regional & remote areas: 4 – 8 working days: Economy courier (regional and remote areas) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500.
All transactions are secure and encrypted. We use Stripe International via 3D secure for all card payments.
1. Use your Mastercard, Visa, or American Express (Credit or Debit Card) for payment on our website via Stripe.
2. Instant EFT payment from any online bank account, powered by Ozowand Stripe.
3. Pay in four equal instalments with Payflex. Risk-free with ZERO interest!
4. Convenient and safe cashless payments via Apple Pay on any Apple device.