We infuse our House Bitters with Africa's upside-down tree – the baobab – for added lemony zing and a tangy taste. Add our House Bitters to any alcohol or use it as a base ingredient in cocktails. 100ml 45% ABV
Described as the “salt and pepper” of cocktails. They add a little kick to some drinks and are staples in others like manhattans and the old fashioned. If you really feel you want your inner bartender to shine follow the LINK. We have taken the time to prep some unique & easy New Harbour cocktail recipes that includes our exciting bitters range.
1. Local pick-up:
Cape Town, Western Cape (African Spirit Lab – UnitS1, Old Castle Brewery, Woodstock, 7925)
Times for pick-up:Monday to Friday between 09:00 - 16:00. (Closed on public holidays.) Important: No mask, no collection
2. Shipment via our courier partners
Local 1– 2 working days: Local Same Day (Western Cape main centre) Regional & Remote Areas up to 4 working days. FREE for orders over R500; R65 for orders less than R500.
Main centres: 2 – 4 working days: Economy courier (main centres: Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Johannesburg) FREE for orders over R500; R65 for orders less than R500.
Regional & remote areas: 4 – 8 working days: Economy courier (regional and remote areas) FREE for orders over R500; R65 for orders less than R500.
All transactions are secure and encrypted. We use Stripe International via 3D secure for all card payments.
1. Use your Mastercard, Visa, or American Express (Credit or Debit Card) for payment on our website via Stripe.
2. Instant EFT payment from any online bank account, powered by Ozowand Stripe.
3. Pay in four equal instalments with Payflex. Risk-free with ZERO interest!
4. Convenient and safe cashless payments via Apple Pay on any Apple device.