African Dry Gin transports you to the coastal & mountainous area of the Cape, where the fynbos biome embraces the edge of our continent. An intriguing bunch of native fynbos plants led us to create a fresh, bold gin full of personality.
Made from a secret recipe of 7 traditional and 12 fynbos botanicals. The bright flavour & distinctive aroma declare Africa’s magic in a glass.
As bold as the continent it’s crafted on. Savour it neat, on the rocks, or in a classic cocktail. Discover more inspiration on our cocktail recipe page.
1. Local pick-up:
Cape Town, Western Cape (African Spirit Lab – Unit S1, Old Castle Brewery, Woodstock, 7925).
Times for pick-up: Monday to Friday between 09:00 - 16:00. (Closed on public holidays.)
2. Shipment via our courier partners:
Local - Main Centres (CPT): 2 working days (8am - 5pm). Regional & Remote Areas up to 4 working days.
Standard - Main Centres (DBN,PE,JHB,PTA,BFN): 2 - 4 working days (8 am - 5 pm). Regional & Remote Areas up to 8 working days.
R75 for orders under R500. FREE for orders over R500.
All transactions are secure and encrypted. We use Stripe International via 3D secure for all card payments.
1. Use your Mastercard, Visa, or American Express (Credit or Debit Card) for payment on our website via Stripe.
2. Instant EFT payment from any online bank account, powered by Ozowand Stripe.
3. Pay in four equal instalments with Payflex. Risk-free with ZERO interest!
4. Convenient and safe cashless payments via Apple Pay on any Apple device.