A colourful New Western Dry style gin with a light juniper taste combined with a smooth almond mouthfeel, and lingering orange and Rooibos aftertaste.
Rooibos is a Fynbos species that is widely cultivated in the Cederberg mountain range of the Western Cape Province in South Africa. It is used to create a popular herbal infused tea dubbed “Red Bush Tea” or “Bush Tea”. This magical tea improves bone health, controls diabetes, improves skin tone as well as prevents kidney stones.
When infused, Rooibos Tea adds depth to the well-balanced floral orange notes and a lasting honey flavour to this one-of-a-kind proudly South African gin.
1. Local pick-up: You can collect your order at the distillery (Firgrove, Somerset West).
Cost: Free Times for pick-up:Monday to Thursday between 11:00 - 16:00 and Fridays between 10:00 - 15:00. (Closed on public holidays.) Important: No mask, no collection.
2. Shipment via our courier partners
Main centres: 2 – 4 working days
Economy courier (main centres: Joburg, Pretoria, Durban, and Cape Town) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500
Regional & remote areas: 4 – 8 working days
Economy courier (regional and remote areas) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500
All transactions are secure and encrypted.
1. Use your Mastercard, Visa, or American Express(Credit or Debit Card) for payment on our website via PayFast.
2. Instant EFT payment from any online bank account, powered by Ozow and PayFast.
3. Pay in four equal instalments with Payflex. Risk-free with ZERO interest!
Mix one part gin to 4 parts of your favourite Indian tonic.
FLORAL: citrus blossom, clover, daisies.
FRUITY: Orange slice or rind & cinnamon stick. We have also put together a authentic cocktail recipe called CombusGIN with Rooibos Gin, Orange bitters & Burnt Cassia and Fig Simple Syrup,