DELIVERY: 2-4 WORKING DAYS
Free delivery on orders over R500
African Dry Gin transports you to the coastal & mountainous area of the Cape, where the fynbos biome embraces the edge of our continent. An intriguing bunch of native fynbos plants led us to create a fresh, bold gin full of personality.
Made from a secret recipe of 7 traditional and 12 fynbos botanicals. The bright flavour & distinctive aroma declare Africa’s magic in a glass.
As bold as the continent it’s crafted on
G&T: Mix one part gin to 4 parts of your favourite Indian tonic.
Method: Fill glass with Ice, pour the African Dry Gin in a glass and top up with tonic.
Garnish: Floral - Edible flowers or mini Roses, Fruity - Gooseberries or Seasonal berries, Herbal - Thyme.
1. Local pick-up:
2. Shipment via our courier partners
Local 1– 2 working days: Local Same Day (Western Cape main centre) Regional & Remote Areas up to 4 working days. FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500.
Main centres: 2 – 4 working days: Economy courier (main centres: Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, Johannesburg) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500.
Regional & remote areas: 4 – 8 working days: Economy courier (regional and remote areas) FREE for orders over R500; R75 for orders less than R500 .
All transactions are secure and encrypted. We use Stripe International via 3D secure for all card payments.
1. Use your Mastercard, Visa, or American Express (Credit or Debit Card) for payment on our website via Stripe.
2. Instant EFT payment from any online bank account, powered by Ozow and Stripe.
3. Pay in four equal instalments with Payflex. Risk-free with ZERO interest!
4. Convenient and safe cashless payments via Apple Pay on any Apple device.